How to dress out a Tough
When you received your trough, the plants will be in place but not dressed out. This allows you to be able to add the pre-glued stones to the surface easier.
Follow the instructions below to dress out your trough to its full potential:
Firstly - Pre-Glued Stone
- Carefully cut a corner off the bag or carefully open the bucket.
- Place the planter cardboard topper back on top.
- Cover the cardboard topper with stones. You do not need to fill to the brim of your planter just pour enough stones to cover the cardboard and make a decorative finish.
- Use something flat (i.e. a piece of waste cardboard) to gently pat the stones together and evenly.
- Leave to dry this can take a couple of hours.
Secondly – Dressing out the Plants
- Starting at the base gently pull down the stems.
- Next start by making the leaves have a more natural look but holding the tip and running your finger from the stem to the tip curving and shaping as you go.
- Remember that leaves nearer the bottom of the plant naturally have more of a curve than those closer to the top.